There are many different ways for you to be involved - please read the job descriptions and shift times carefully. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have spots available for Course Hydration Station Groups ("Water Stops") and Cheer Zones - these shifts are password protected - For more information please text Kelly (727) 804- 5662, or email email@example.com.
Volunteer Crew Guidelines:
1. Volunteers must be must be at least 16 years old - certain exceptions for groups that have adult supervision.
2. Volunteers must wear their St Pete Run Fest "Peli Crew" t-shirt during their shift.
3. Dress comfortably and for the weather - closed toed shoes are a must!
4. Please do not bring children or pets with you for your shift.
5. Please obey the No Smoking and No Alcohol policy for the duration of your shift.
Sorry, there are not any shifts available online at this time.
Already signed up? Click here to check your status.