St Pete Run Fest 2019
November 15th - 17th, 2019
Mahaffey Theater/Albert Whitted Park
Even if you're not running at St Pete Run Fest, you can still be part of the fun! We're actively recruiting Volunteer Crew members for a variety of positions and shifts throughout race weekend, Fri. Nov. 15th, Sat., Nov. 16 and Sun., Nov. 17. You'll meet new friends, enjoy a front row view of the action, and, most importantly, you'll be helping thousands of participants achieve their goal of crossing the Finish Line. All Volunteers will receive an Official St Pete Run Fest Volunteer Crew shirt, morning coffee by Kahwa, refreshments, and lunch by Outback Steakhouse. Your group or club may even be eligible to earn a cash donation for volunteering!
There are many different ways for you to be involved - please read the job descriptions and shift times carefully. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have spots available for Course Hydration Station Groups ("Water Stops") and Cheer Zones - these shifts are password protected - For more information please text Kelly (727) 804- 5662, or email email@example.com.
Volunteer Crew Guidelines:
1. Volunteers must be must be at least 16 years old - certain exceptions for groups that have adult supervision.
2. Volunteers must wear their St Pete Run Fest "Peli Crew" t-shirt during their shift.
3. Dress comfortably and for the weather - closed toed shoes are a must!
4. Please do not bring children or pets with you for your shift.
5. Please obey the No Smoking and No Alcohol policy for the duration of your shift.
Have a password? Enter it here:
Choose your shifts below
Already signed up?
Click here to check your status
What's your email address?
We need your email so we can communicate with you.
Your email address:
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*)
First Name *
Last Name *
Mobile Phone *
A full 10-digit phone number (for example: 555-123-1234, (555) 123-1234, 555.123.1234, etc)
Shirt Size *
Group or Organization Name
Is anyone joining you?